DuPont Electronics and Industry (E&I) business is seeking highly motivated candidates for an Analytical Chemist position in Korea Leveraged Analytical Science (LAS) located in Dongtan, Korea. The Analytical Chemist will work with internal customers to deliver analytical solutions to various E&I technical challenges and complex product quality issues at external customers. This position provides an opportunity to experience diverse materials of DuPont E&I used in semiconductor and display industries. As well, it gives the opportunity to participate in the global analytical community of practice and cross-site technical activities as a global LAS member.
- Communicate effectively with business R&D scientists and MFG engineers to quickly grasp their complex technical challenges and hypothesis, propose analytical approaches to address them, and deliver analytical results with clear data interpretation
- Design and execute experiments to perform qualitative and quantitative analysis on various types of materials small molecules, polymers, organic and inorganic materials, complex formulations, fabricated products, organic and aqueous solutions, and so on
- Develop most effective analytical methods by applying method validation guideline for raw material and product QC, scale-up process development, quality issue RCI and work with QC engineers to transfer and implement MET methods in MFG QC lab
- Maintain analytical instruments in charge and troubleshooting of tool issues with deep knowledge of tool operation principle
- Ability to prioritize work based on project status and business impact and deliver reliable results in a timely manner
- Accurate documentation of experimental details and results in the form of analytical reports, DuPont technical reports, and presentations
- Effective collaboration and technical communication with global analytical scientists to leverage technologies and to deliver integrated solutions
- Continuously develop technical competence by proactively seeking opportunities of learning new and advanced analytical skills and technologies
- Ph.D. or MS in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or Material Science, preferably fresh graduate or postdoc
- Preferably technical background in Analytical Chemistry, Organic Synthesis, or Polymer Chemistry
- Proven proficiency in Mass Spectrometry
- Fluent English communication skills (verbal and written) to work in the global technical community
About DuPont Electronics & Industrial
Our industry-leading innovations, deep materials science expertise, and best-in-class manufacturing make next-generation technology a reality for our customers.
We’re pursuing new technologies and performance materials that enable your designs to be smaller, more complex, more reliable, and more powerful than you could ever imagine. DuPont is a technology leader, serving the semiconductor, circuit board, industrial, display, digital and flexographic printing, healthcare, aerospace, industrial and transportation industries. Every day, we’re solving our customers’ biggest challenges and are honored to be their partner of choice.
Learn more about our Featured solutions here https //www.dupont.com/about/our-businesses.html
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at http //www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.
Research, Analyst, and Information Technology
Chemicals, Biotechnology Research, and Farming