Goldman Sachs Asset Management
A career with Goldman Sachs Asset Management is an opportunity to help clients across the globe realize their potential, while you discover your own. As part of one of the world’s leading asset managers with over $2 trillion in assets under supervision, you can expect to participate in exciting investment opportunities while collaborating with talented colleagues from all asset classes and regions, and building meaningful relationships with your clients. Working in a culture that values integrity and transparency, you will be part of a diverse team that is passionate about our craft, our clients, and building sustainable success.
Bringing together traditional and alternative investments, Goldman Sachs Asset Management provides clients around the world with a dedicated partnership and focus on long-term performance. As the primary investment area within Goldman Sachs, we provide investment and advisory services for pension plans, sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies, endowments, foundations, financial advisors and individuals.
Principal Investment invests in corporate equity and debt, real estate equity and debt, growth equity and infrastructure worldwide. Consisting of over 900 professionals in 25 offices in 15 countries, our business operates on a global platform and we are one of the largest managers of private capital globally.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Provide administrative support in a team oriented environment
- Share responsibilities with other members of the phone team
- Coordinate and schedule complex meetings and phone/video conference calls
- Manage a high volume of incoming phone calls; place, receive, screen and route calls
- Take detailed and accurate messages
- Maintain busy calendars, prioritize meeting requests and related logistics
- Book travel arrangements and process expense reports timely
- Compliance with firm policies and guidelines
- Perform general administrative duties including but not limited to time entry, copying, scanning, archiving and other ad hoc projects as requested
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized with ability to follow up on open items
- Good judgment, independent thinker and resourceful
- Calm under pressure, can prioritize and handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Knowledgeable and aware of general business and corporate cultures, team player
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Zoom
- Highest degree of integrity, professionalism, diplomacy and discretion required
About Goldman Sachs
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Division Asset Management
IT Services and IT Consulting, Computer Software, and Financial Services