The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in the marketing team to...
- Support Head of Marketing to develop and execute strategies to meet brand objectives within a focus on connecting with the PR/Media community and building fashion credibility
- Partner with global digital team and local digital agency to develop and execute a digital and social media plan to support seasonal focus and local calendar
- Manage day-to-day PR activities; including press releases
- Develop and nurture relationships with Editors, drive opportunities for kickback and editorial coverage
- Collaborate with marketing counterparts to develop highly effective, integrated editorial/marketing plans
- Manage product sample order schedule for each season/product launch by closely working with NY HQ to ensure timely delivery and optimized sample assortment.
- Support press trips and shootings outside the country (i.e., NY shootings)
- Support media tie-ups in most effective media sources.
- Support influencer and Celebrity strategy, managing relationships and activities with KOLs for the Korea market that will enhance visibility and relevance for Coach brand
Sales Promotion (30%)
- Responsible for planning and execution of store/customer events, direct marketing, area promotion, catalog/direct mailing programs and other sales promotion activities to drive sales and traffic
- Monitor and analyze sales promotion results to determine cost effectiveness and future promotions
- Manage and continue to improve the process for execution of sales promotion with strategic business partners such as Field/Stores, CRM, Merchandising and Customer Development and outside vendors to achieve maximum performance
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 4 years sales PR/Communication related experience
- Experience working in luxury brands, retail, cosmetics or consumer goods industry a plus
- Ability to translate Coach brand into strategic PR initiatives to increase brand awareness and drive editorial coverage and brand recall
- Organizational and high analytical skills with the ability to resolve complex problems and/or situations especially PR matters
- Proven track record of translating analytical findings to broader audience and ability to build credibility
- Self-confidence and initiative to work cross-functionally.
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Must be a team player who thrives on deadline-driven projects.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills
Advertising, Public Relations, and Marketing
Apparel and Fashion, Manufacturing, and Retail