- Advanced degree, preferably an MBA or Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Associate Principal/Partner level (or equivalent title) experience at a tier-one consulting firm
- 8+ years of work experience after graduate school, with a distinctive record of professional achievement and impact
- Proven track record of developing new client relationships and generating business development opportunities that leads to successful client engagements
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and in-depth of knowledge/defined involvement in helping frame, design and execute solutions for challenging business situations
- Team-orientation and collaborative approach; outstanding listening skills and the ability to manage through influence
- Proven thought leadership within his/her industry space including production, syndication/publication of marketable knowledge
- Exceptional intellectual and analytical curiosity, a creative visionary who can manage innovation
- Sophisticated executive demeanor, comfortable functioning at the highest levels of client organizations; excellent presentation skills, including strong verbal and writing capabilities
- Seasoned leader or director with strong entrepreneurial drive, who thrives on intellectual challenge and raises the bar in terms of client service delivery
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and Korean
- Willingness to travel
What You'll Do
You will consult to existing client service teams as well as top managers at client organizations, and with your sound expertise, provide leadership and direction.
Within the firm, you'll plays the role of an entrepreneur who reinvents McKinsey and opens up new opportunities for client impact. You'll be a mentor and an advisor to developing consultants, and as a member of McKinsey’s global network, you will be responsible for integrating insights from internal and external specialists as well as developing world-class knowledge.
You be an important source of intellectual insight on a client project, framing business problems in a way that the team can then execute to drive impact and client value. Specifically, you'll be responsible for identifying and developing new client opportunities to advise companies on transformational change and capability building, leading confirmed engagements on day-to-day problem solving, team management, and client management, bringing in deep functional knowledge, expertise, and proprietary tools to every client situation, managing and developing strategic client relationships while ensuring the highest quality client work, and inspiring, leading and developing new consulting staff.
Who You'll Work With
You'll join Seoul offices to work hand in hand with colleagues and clients on solving our clients' most important business challenges.
Business Development, Consulting, and General Business
Capital Markets, Banking, and Accounting