[Key Areas of Responsibilities]
- Preserve and strengthen the Philips’ reputation and brand as a health technology leader
- Create and align communications strategy to the Philips Korea’s business growth agenda & initiatives in various channels including social media
- Build and enhance media relationship
- Serve as company spokesperson to protect company’s brand
- Partner with Group Press Office on global announcements and crisis communications where needed
- Plan & Execute Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities
- Drive Employee engagement with compelling, engaging & timely employee communications programs through Townhall, company-wide events etc.
[Qualifications & Requirements]
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related disciplines
- 8-10 years of communications experience preferably in the Healthcare, Technology industry.
- Extensive knowledge and network with media/journalists in Korea.
- Ability to continually prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic, creative, fast paced environment.
- Experience in managing external and internal communications processes across a matrixed international organization
- Possess good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholder and experience in working with senior management
- Possess strong organization skills
- Fluency in English and Korean is required.
Marketing and Sales
Hospitals and Health Care