Do you want to research and identify sales opportunities and create sales plans? We have a great opportunity for someone who is Swedish speaking and wants to further develop their skills within our Sales department.
Business Development - Inside Sales
Full-time, Remote, Spain
We're BCD Travel, one of the world's leading corporate travel management companies with offices around the globe. We help our clients travel smart and achieve more. People join our company because we provide a dynamic work environment, where no two days are the same. And our people stay with us because we care about their work-life balance. But don't just take our word for it: we've been voted top place to work and recognized by Investors In People, Flexjobs and Forbes.
In this role you will identify and maintain your own prospect pipeline. With your commercial mindset you generate leads, so our sales manager can follow up. The Business Development of Inside Sales will carry out cold calls to potential clients with the objective of speaking to decision makers and arranging meetings which sales management will attend. In case of small and midmarket clients you can close the sale yourself. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to grow into a Sales Manager role in the dynamic Business Travel Industry.
A snapshot of this opportunity
- Create, plan, execute and measure direct marketing campaigns to identified prospect audiences
- Lead generation, research relevant contacts & decision makers within prospects
- Create plans for acquisition of existing clients and new business opportunities
- Updating Sales Managers on pending RFIs/RFPs
- Conducting sales calls to SMEs for smaller enterprises with service packages proposal
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key prospect and existing client decision makers
- Conduct thorough research of potential BCD prospect
How You Can Set Yourself Apart
- Relevant experience in a commercial role
- Great experience using B2B sales and CRM tools
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English & Swedish language
- Pro-active and sales driven personality
- Effective communication and sales telephone skills
- You are motivated by targets and eager to meet set goals
What We Offer You
At BCD Travel, we work with highly motivated and passionate people. We value open communication, collaboration, and a flexible work-life balance. We offer unique, often global, experiences that empower you to develop and grow within the organization. Sustainability and helping others is also high on our list. We make a difference through charitable activities in our communities across the globe.
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. We give travelers innovative tools that keep them safe and productive and help them make good choices on the road. We partner with travel and procurement leaders to simplify the complexities of business travel, drive savings and satisfaction, and move whole companies toward their goals. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with a global client retention rate of 98%, the highest in the industry. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
Create your profile and upload your resume/cover letter via our website. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions via email@example.com. Note: send your application via the website only.
Stay Informed About New Career Opportunities At BCD Travel
Use the 'notify me' button in our careers center to be one of the first to hear about interesting opportunities in the future. On the left-hand side of the screen, you can select filters to see updates on all vacancies that match your interest.
- Note: We'll give preference to internal and/or furloughed employees.
Business Development and Sales
Human Resources, Management Consulting, and Accounting