- Bachelor's degree in economics, business administration, social sciences or engineering; master’s degree is a plus
- Working experience in the telecommunications, media or technology industry; market research or consulting experience is an advantage
- Good understanding of financial, economic and general business concepts
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills
- Good time-management skills; ability to meet tight deadlines and handle simultaneous workstreams
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and result-oriented team environment
- Professional attitude and service orientation
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter who enjoys the challenges and rewards of research work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Korean
- Eligibility to work in Seoul, Korea
What You'll Do
You will partner with consultants to solve clients’ business problems by owning end-to-end research and contributing your expertise in the Telecommunications, Media and Technology sector.
In this role, you will conduct primary and secondary research, leveraging proprietary and third-party data sources, driving a variety of analyses such as market sizing, industry or company profiling, etc. You will prepare findings in the form of client-ready end products which could be PowerPoint presentations and/or Excel models. You will also manage day-to-day workflow and collaborate in a dynamic global team.
You will codify knowledge (such as fact packs and primers) and develop capabilities (including assets and tools) in your area of expertise. You will contribute to the innovation of firm knowledge and knowledge delivery through special projects, both with client teams and on a stand-alone basis. Over time, you will develop expertise in a specific area within the Telecommunications, Media or Technology sector and leverage this expertise on consulting and knowledge projects.
There is flexibility to hire at the Capabilities & Insights Analyst or Junior Capabilities & Insights Analyst level, depending on candidate experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in Seoul, South Korea office as part of our Client Capabilities Network (CCN) for the Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) practice. You will be part of a global team of 60+ colleagues covering the Americas, Europe as well as Asia across 20 different offices.
Colleagues in our global Client Capabilities Networkdeliver distinctive client impact through assets and expertise and are driven by a culture of innovation. We work alongside consultants and clients to generate distinctive insights and proprietary knowledge.
Analyst, Research, and Strategy/Planning
Market Research, Telecommunications, and Management Consulting