Position: CDM Associate
Company: Christian Dior Couture Korea
Place of work : House of Dior
Reporting to: CDM Manager
- Ensure the salon operation is run in a smooth way and always exceed client's expectation
- Check daily client Appointment schedule and make sure condition of salon is ready to welcome client and to provide the excellent client experience by assisting in arranging special VM set up within salon and tailored F&B to offer.
- Support CDM Manager in setting up client-development strategies with relevant data reports regarding each segment on HOD Client and client Appointment proceeded on a daily, weekly and monthly basis according to its purpose, such as Client list visited, HOD Client, client’s sales amount, purchased categories and # of recruitment, etc., and by analyzing and designing the action plan together with CDM manager with data extraction from Dior Nova (based on Salesforce).
- Work closely with Client Marketing team to optimize the use ‘DiorStar’ (:Dior application for Client management) with its errors for helping Sales Staff to stably leverage the system for their client management, and to discuss Gift-list needed for hand-out to specific clients upon special occasion.
- Follow up CDM campaigns in House including Walk-in management, FDA and monthly activities planned, and share campaign reminder list with team
- Conduct an intensive training for newcomers in regard to DiorStar, HOD tour, Client Development Campaigns in house, and support sales staff for their daily activities for client management
- Make sure Magazines are filled as needed and are distributed to each floor.
- Reallocate retired sales staff’s clients to other sales staff on the system and arrange internal handover meetings between them.
- Actively support house events to successfully place it;
- Consolidate calling list and effectively distribute out to respective individual sales staff
- Closely work with Café Dior for catering treatment and RSVP communication
- Get things ready : Lookbook, e-vite, gift, catering and usher
- Make sure daily RSVP Schedule to arrange
- Collect and share trying-photos taken during the event
- Consolidate sales record and feedback on setting up, service level, F&B and overall activities
- Work out other ad-hoc activities if necessary
Education & Professional Qualifications
University graduate in related disciplines
Minimum 1 years’ relevant working experience or similar role is required
Skills & Qualities
- Analytical abilities
- Proficient computer skill with Excel and PowerPoint
- Active personality with strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player
- English ability is an added advantage
Training, Management, and Customer Service
Apparel and Fashion, Retail, and Luxury Goods and Jewelry