Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 4,000 people across almost 40 countries.
- Provide day to day departmental/project support activities as necessary.
- Coordinate and provide minutes for departmental and organization wide meetings/conference calls.
- Partner with department to process expense reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Aid department staff by managing schedule(s) and handling a wide variety of administrative functions;
- Ensure that requests for action or information are appropriately routed;
- Contact or respond to contacts from high ranking internal and external individuals;
- Maintain database/spreadsheets as necessary to facilitate tracking/documentation of activities;
- Conduct quality control reviews of documents as necessary;
- Develop understanding of appropriate SOPs and policies;
- Assist with preparation of final contract documentation, liaising with study teams and study centers; and
- Perform administrative tasks as needed to support successful contract negotiation/execution.
- Minimum Diploma and above;
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; and,
- Great attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Research, Analyst, and Information Technology
Biotechnology Research, Hospitals and Health Care, and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing