TikTok is the leading destination for short-form video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
Our Trust & Safety team's commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
Within Trust & Safety Operations our Team Leaders provide leadership and day to day management of a team of Content Moderators.
You will take responsibility for ensuring that the team has the skills, resources & support to perform at a high standard and look at ways to improve efficiency and team success.
What will I be doing?
- Lead, manage, recruit & develop a team of Content Moderators, helping them to achieve their full potential and maintain high standards & quality of work.
- Ensure that all services are delivered within the framework of TikTok core values and inline with existing policies & procedures.
- Actively promote and support inclusion, ensuring that individuals are supported to participate in community and work opportunities according to their interests and goals.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture, utilizing clear goals and objective setting to help the team succeed.
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills with a passion for working in a team environment
- Leadership skills with experience leading or managing people in a previous situation
- Driven and self motivated with a desire to keep improving
TikTok is committed to the wellbeing of all our employees. Our promise is to provide comprehensive and evidence-based programs, to promote and support physical and mental wellbeing throughout each employee's journey with us. We believe that wellbeing is a relationship and that everyone has a part to play, so we work in collaboration and consultation with our employees and across our functions in order to ensure a truly person-centred, innovative and integrated approach.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Quality Assurance, Analyst, and Management