Get Customs Counselling Services from the Customs Customer Service Center.
The Customs Customer Service Center provides a "one-call, total service“ in all customs administration fields (e.g export and import clearance, FTA, commodity classification, valuation, and exemption, express cargo and passenger personal effects clearance, bonded cargo, and drawback).
If you want Telephone Counselling Services,
- Call 125 without an area code wherever you are in Korea (overseas : 82-2- 3438-5199).
- Since December 2014, the smuggling report center has been integrated into the Korea Customs Service 125 call center: extension 10 for smuggling report; and extension 20 for customs counselling.
- The service is provided from 9 AM to 6 PM on weekdays (closed on holidays, and weekends). At night or on holidays, make a reservation through an automatic response system, and your will be served on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you want Online Counselling Services,
- Go to the Customs Customer Service Center webpage (http://call.customs.go.kr) and post your question on the online counselling section.
- Search Q&A and FAQ of the online counselling section of the webpage for similar counselling cases.
If you want face-to-face counselling services,
- Make a reservation over the phone (02-3438-5113) and then visit the Customer Service Center to get counselling services in person.
- Address: Room#, 706, Building 2, Government Complex-Gawcheon 47 Gwanmun-ro, Gwacheon-si, Gyeonggi-do