Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works ). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How We Work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Director of International Growth - South Korea.
- 7+ years experience in leading Marketing teams, experience in B2B and high growth startups preferred.
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Lead all aspects of customer acquisition and brand building strategy and execution in South Korea.
- Define country strategy and prioritization in South Korea ,and define which marketing channels to prioritize and activate.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales, Partnerships, Commercial Strategy, Product Marketing, Performance Marketing, PR and Communications, and Community teams at Remote to drive region-specific objectives.
- Define and execute on all top line revenue growth objectives by driving Marketing Qualified Leads through all prioritized channels.
- Inform marketing direction by leveraging data analytics and through experimentation.
- Be a great leader of people who empowers and inspires; a consensus builder; and able to work across the business seamlessly to achieve shared business goals.
- Drive team to maximize return on marketing investment and ensure effectiveness.
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You'll report to: VP of Growth
- Team: Growth
- Location: APAC
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with a founder
- (async) Offer
- Reference Check
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Thank you!
Marketing and Sales