The GL Accountant position is accountable for the creating and verifying of journal entries and issuing payments request for review and approval by bank mandate and collecting receipts. And GL Accountant performs month-end closing.
GL Accountant reports directly to Finance Manager. And GL Accountant is responsible for creating journal entries. In addition, he/she is responsible for issuing payments and collecting receipts. And he/she will also be responsible for month-end closing and respond audits related to general ledger.
Accountability #1: GL Accounting
- Perform a variety of accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards
- Maintain a complete and accurate general ledger in accordance with accounting principles
- Collect, compile, verify, and analyze financial information
- Classify, code and record financial transactions
- Making reports including profit and loss statements, balance sheets, depreciation statements, cash flow, debtor and creditor lists, repayment schedules, regulatory reports and filings.
- Perform monthly finance closing for GL and ensure accounting process of responsible areas to comply with the global accounting policy
- Support the monthly financial closing for GL, AP module and taking statutory audit
- Provides data for the company's Balance Sheet, P&L statements and other monthly/yearly financial report requirements
- AR Statement confirmation between GUKC and Inter-company
- Coordinates accounting activities with internal/external customers.
Accountability #2: Receipt & Payment creation and verification
- set invoices up for receipt and payment
- monitor accounts to ensure receipts and payments are up to date
- prepare and process receipts and payments
- prepare payment request and submit for review and approve by bank mandate
Accountability #3: Month-end closing and data maintain
- produce monthly reports
- assist with month end closing
- provide supporting documentation for audits
- maintain accurate historical records
- maintain vendor files
- maintain confidentiality of organizational information
Keys To Success
- High Level interpersonal and leadership skills; must be able to influence and coach across multiple levels within the company and locations; including establishing global partnerships.
- Demonstrated understanding of regulatory environments
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Personal skills, with focus on competence, results, integrity, motivation, team-work and trustful relationships.
- Results-oriented, reliably and timely delivered even under pressure
- Previous experience in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Fluent in English(Both writing & speaking)
- Preferred majoring in Accounting
- Understanding about automotive industry
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Power Point); add. Knowledge in Oracle sales related modules preferred.
Motor Vehicle Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, and Truck Transportation