Start your international career
If you are looking for an international experience as part of an energetic, creative, and passionate team that values your ideas, the Unilever International Internship Programme is the right opportunity for you.
Here you will gain real job experience and early responsibility that will provide you with a good insight into our global organization. You will have the opportunity to work on dynamic and innovative projects where you learn from the best.
In this GlobalCategory Marketing internship you will be supporting global category planning and execution, and project management for the Beauty and Personal Care Global Category team. This may include support for portfolio/asset management, new product development, new market launches, market analysis, and consumer research. You will be required to collaborate with marketing counterparts and cross-functional teams based in different regions on daily basis.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data, and derive insights by leading consumer connect studies
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Lead new product development projects for future innovations
- Assist in managing market launches
- Develop pack artworks for resilience projects
- Prepare presentations for category portfolio and innovations
- Help collect/create/distribute marketing materials
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent organizational and writing skills
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Student must be a hard worker with a fun, can-do attitude.
- Students pursuing a degree in Marketing
- Project management experience
- Experience in creating marketing materials or supporting new launches
- Please submit an English CV
Unilever is an organization committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever, we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
General Business, Strategy/Planning, and Marketing
Consumer Goods, Food Production, and Food & Beverages