- Perform independent and in-depth risk analysis on corporate and financial institutions clients, formulating logical and appropriate recommendations.
- Corporate clients would comprise the larger part of the portfolio, however financial institutions clients may increase.
- Manage all matters related to the submission of credit applications (pre and post approval) and maintaining valid obligor ratings.
- Liaise with coverage officers, business lines, management and risk approval division to facilitate credit requests on a timely basis.
- Perform ongoing monitoring of exposures and provide early identification of emerging risks and problem accounts; recommend appropriate credit actions (ratings downgrade, reduction in limits, submission of watchlist reports, etc) to manage the bank’s exposures and limit corporate risk.
- Provide credit terms on documentation (ISDA, loan documentation) appropriate to the risk.
- Support any administrative functions of the team.
- Credit related work experience of 2-5 years.
- Ability to quickly identify, analyze and assess credit risks of counterparties and perform counterparty risk analysis on an ongoing basis.
- Good banking product knowledge.
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management skills, particularly for timely and orderly processing of renewals and new credit requests. Ability to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and strong problem-solving skills, particularly (a) ability to prioritize and (b) ability to deal with ambiguity.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialized financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customized business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
KOREA: With both a Banking and a Securities, we strive to be a financial partner of reference to selected clients in our main focus areas: investment banking, global finance and global markets. We serve our corporate clients by being a trusted advisor on cross border M&A and financing. We also provide tailor made structured financing solutions such as project, export, trade, securitization, media/telecom, aircraft and ship financing to Korean corporates. Our recognized expertise in derivatives allows us to adapt leading-edge solutions to our financial institution and corporate client’s needs.
Finance and Sales
Banking, Financial Services, and Investment Banking