We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships, and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better business results.
Manager, Business Development
- Business Development creates new opportunities at issuers/acquirers, merchants, businesses, and governments, leveraging Mastercard core product and services.
- The team is seeking strong candidate who will differentiate Mastercard core products
- Take pivotal role in leading Mastercard product differentiation in Korea
- Engages with domestic and offshore merchants and service providers for cardholder value proposition development including Premium Mastercard Service Package
- Accountable for supporting issuer customers with the value proposition to launch Mastercard programs
All About You
- Integrity, taking bold initiative, accountability, sense of urgency, and cross functional teamwork capability
- A proven leader who takes a disciplined approach to deliver financials
- Consultative sales skills for high level interactions with customers
- Experience in product development or marketing or B2B sales
- Exemplary verbal and written communications skills in Korean and English
- BA degree required
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Business Development and Sales
Financial Services, Information Technology and Services, and Internet