Do you love music? Are you passionate about the future of digital music services? Do you have in-depth experience in the music industry? If so, you could be the Music Partnership Manager we are looking for.
We are seeking a talented, expert, and innovation-focused team member to further expand our Music business in Korea. As a perfect addition to our team, you should demonstrate excellent skills leading complex partnerships, an eye for detail, be resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results-oriented with high energy and lots of positive attitudes.
You have relevant industry experiences in partnership management, business development, business/strategy consulting, ideally with 3 or more years of experience in online/digital media businesses.
You are well versed in managing relationships with senior executives
You have a strategic, in-depth understanding and insights on key trends to the music industry and emerging technologies (digital music, mobile app, digital TV, social marketing, etc.).
You have great knowledge of the local music and media markets with a passion for discovering new music & artists across a variety of genres locally and internationally.
If you have experience of working at Live performance, TV or Radio production, that is a plus.
You have a great track record of driving projects, from ideation to execution, managing internal and external stakeholders to achieve goals.
You are pro-active; striving to go above and beyond what is required of the role. Have an ability to prioritize well, and solve challenges
You are Innovative; continuously seek to enhance and re-define the approach needed to grow our business, while still delivering perfectly on all the priority projects
You are Accountable; have the ability to handle ongoing dialogues with various labels and artist managers as well as multiple deadlines in an ultra-fast-paced environment.
You are result-oriented, self-starter, energetic, and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed.
You have excellent communication skills in both English and Korean, including presentation, and can effectively work in a diverse, multi-cultural environment.
Your deep passion for Apple’s products and services will Mae you a valued member of our team
In this role, you will:
- Act as a key driver in defining and executing the growth strategy for Apple Music
- Foster the relationship, including communication with senior executives, to plan and execute strategic projects, and to help our partners succeed by delivering best in class customer experience.
- Build and manage partnerships that include senior executives of the Music Label, Artist Management, Music Industry
- Associations, as well as other business partners such as telecommunication companies, retailers.
- Manage growth of the overall business by securing comprehensive and innovative campaigns around key releases and catalog additions.
- Internally, you will work as part of an international, cross-functional group including Music Marketing, PR, Content Production, and other contents teams to ensure the continued development and success of the world’s best ecosystem.
- Support and influence the Editorial team with strategic insights, taking into account the chart activity, PR coverage, broadcast/release dates, etc. And deliver iconic and impactful campaigns
- In addition, work cross-functionally with Apple Marcom, legal, and finance teams.
- Be a passionate advocate for Apple
Education & Experience
Ideally holds a university degree or equivalent. MBA or equivalent is a plus.
Role Number: 200151843
Business Development and Sales