- Legal support and guidance on new products and marketing initiatives to ensure the compliance with local regulations and the company policies
- Ensure all the trademarks and bottle designs are used properly after due process including search and filing as necessary
- Support to put in place appropriate legal documentation
- Monitoring and updating local regulations which may impact on our business
- Handling of BOD and member’s meetings, including internal records update
What You’ll Do For Us
- Review of package labels, marketing, advertising and PR materials, to ensure the compliance with applicable laws (food law, FTC law, environment law, etc.) as well as the company policies (Trademark Usage Guidelines, marketing related policies, etc.)
- Work with Trademark/IP Team in conducting trademark/bottle design clearance and in filing applications to secure the right protection
- Review of local contracts & Legal support on contract lifecycle management
- Work with Int’l Operation Team, on issuance of proper authorization or consent for the bottler
- Monitor local regulations and keep the business apprised of any new enactment or amendment which may impact on our business or future growth opportunities
- Work with CPS (concentrate plant) safety manager on health/safety regulations
- Prepare for BOD meeting minutes and the member’s meeting minutes and do all related follow-ups, including internal records (GEMS) update
- Competitors’ Trademark Filing Report on a quarterly basis
- Team support
- Work with Japan Team as one operating unit, for some common areas
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Law (Korea Law)
- Legal research capability & well-trained legal mindset
- Clear and easy communication & English communication skill to participate in global community and good for importing and exporting best practice from/to other countries
- Growth behaviour (Curiosity, Inclusive, V1.0,2.0,3.0, and/or Empowerment)
What We Can Do For You
- Coaching in Various Legal Areas: Due to our company’s high profile, Legal compliance is highly respected and your role will be critical in ensuring the compliance. Therefore, you will be provided appropriate coaching and support in fulfilling your roles and responsibilities so that you may grow in your legal skill as well as other competencies.
- Diverse Co-workers: You will have opportunities to work with diverse colleagues in Global Legal, including Trademark Counsel, Headquarter colleagues and Japan Legal Team.
Our Purpose And Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors - curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Consumer Goods, Food Production, and Food & Beverages