About the Position:
As part of the APAC Software Sales organization, advocate and drive the development of allocated portfolio domains by identifying a clear target market and go-to-market strategy and the execution of campaign and initiative-centered strategies to leverage and maximize software opportunities.
- Understand the market positions for Siemens DISW MCAD Design products across the APAC Zone, including what problems we are solving and the business value delivered to customers to adapt the sales message and TIPS for campaign/initiative, appreciating that these messages will differ between industries.
- Act as a trusted advisor to Country Sales, Portfolio Development, and PreSales teams guiding the planning, execution, and measurement for activities to develop our MCAD Design Software business.
- Identify key accounts to strengthen the adoption base of our MCAD Design products and support essential sales activities.
- Act as a key point of contact for Sales teams for campaign knowledge and technical support.
- Establish and track measurable goals for monitoring portfolio growth against each campaign/initiative and provide campaign and initiative owners feedback on content and lessons learned.
- Represent Siemens DISW MCAD Design strategy and capabilities to the marketplace.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to country organizations and others on portfolio development approaches concerning MCAD Design processes and how our software supports them.
- Grow the environment of Siemens DISW partners specialized in MCAD Design (planning/validation or execution of MCAD Design processes).
What are my responsibilities?
- Understand and fully align with the Interlock process defining approved campaigns and initiatives for delivery at all levels within the organization as they relate to the allocated portfolio domain, and align with Global and Country counterparts for zone-wide consumption.
- Identify key opportunities for the zone, defining the industry, geography, and target accounts for portfolio development projects
- Create a comprehensive Go-to Market strategy for the MCAD Design domain and identify appropriate approaches for delivering the strategy across the zone based on the target market definition.
- Lead the alignment of existing campaign activities undertaken by local country sales and marketing teams to the Go to Market strategy. Continue appropriate ongoing activities and plan for reducing and removing activities that do not align with approved campaigns and adding and creating new better-aligned activities.
- Act as a thought leader and champion of business transformation within the MCAD Design domain, maintaining an understanding of the latest technical and industry trends and transferring knowledge to drive organizational sales maturity and portfolio growth.
- Support the portfolio business units on long-term strategic value proposition and industry positioning of each portfolio element while also demonstrating thought leadership by explaining and defending this positioning in front of customers and at public events.
- Maintain a Portfolio Execution Plan for the MCAD Design portfolio at the zone level and provide regular reports against agreed metrics, showing progress against strategy, risks, challenges, key suspects, and opportunities to deliver to plan.
- In collaboration with global colleagues assigned to the same portfolio domain, capture lessons learned and provide regular feedback to global owners of campaigns and initiatives, providing insights into what is working, what is not working, and why.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or Master degree holder in Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Science
- 10+ years of working experience with MCAD Design Software. Experience with Tecnomatix products or other MCAD Design and validation tools is a strong plus.
- Experience in various Product Lifecycle Management technologies.
- Experience with engineering design methods and processes.
- Good presentation skills preparing form and content as well as in delivery.
- Be able to work with other Siemens employees and external partners with different cultures from different countries.
- Have a self-motivated attitude with proven skills to deliver results in a matrix organization.
- High level of emotional intelligence and understanding of people’s incentives t successfully create alignment across countries.
- Business level English is a must
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Sales, Business Development, and Product Management
Appliances, Electrical, and Electronics Manufacturing