The importance of corporate communication has been drastically increasing for the last couple of years along with continuous external environment changes and house’s ambition of elevating brand sustainability in the local market.
This role will play a critical role in leading to develop and execute the strategy of corporate communication for Chanel Korea. He/She will work closely works with various stakeholders to implement positive external communications, and also cope with the crisis management effectively.
- Develop/ manage the holistic corporate communication strategy in collaboration with global corporate/sensitive comm team (including action plans, framework and timeline, etc.)
- Manage diverse crisis issues by handling the on-going media inquiries (ex. labor union, price increase, open run, and financial disclosure, etc.)
- Develop a close relationship with major daily newspapers/ online news outlets
- Create the proactive ESG communication strategy to amplify local social commitment.
- Support to execute the local Arts & Culture programs while developing strategic communication plans
- Develop the press materials and corporate local contents in collaboration with the global team and local agency.
- Manage daily media monitoring, global PR reports, and content localization(articles, Q&As, etc.) on corporate agenda.
Marketing, Public Relations, and Writing/Editing
Retail and Luxury Goods and Jewelry