To provide the best solutions regarding function and costs according to specifications and customer needs for LNG compressor packages and to coordinate between local customers and product companies
- Order handling of compressor applications including local parts like heat exchanger, piping, oil system and others
- Coordination between the AC product companies and local customers
- Follow up and coordination with local component suppliers
- Generate PID, General Arrangement Drawings and Foundation Plans
- Issue and write technical component specifications;
- Issue requests for quotations in cooperation with the responsible sourcing engineer
- Technical evaluation of quotations from technical point of view
- Participate at customer meeting and give technical support to the internal team
- Support service team for installation and commissioning
- 2D/3D system design of compressors (e.g. Lubrication oil system, base frame, piping and auxiliary components) according to related specifications, work standards, design codes and standards in cooperation with project team.
- University degree or above, majored in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- More than 3 years’ experience in mechanical package design, order handling
- Experience in regards of marine classifications (KRS, LRS, DNV, BV, ABS) is a surplus
- Comprehensive technical knowledge about design, packaging, quality and operation procedures of tailor made machines,
- Very good English in both spoken and written, fluency in Korean language
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office 365
- Experience 2D/3D CAD design (SolidWorks knowledge is a surplus)
- Knowledge of using ERP system, SAP is a surplus
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork spirit.
- Willing to travel, average <10%.
ChangKyoo Seo (GAP, Engineering and Sales Development Manager)
Start a journey of endless opportunities
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and great ideas enable us to innovate for the future.
We believe that passionate people make it happen. You are a brand ambassador and our face towards our customers. With us you drive your own professional journey and you are empowered to act.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
Engineering and Information Technology
IT Services and IT Consulting, Human Resources, and Financial Services