Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 204 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. With this international expansion and a move into Korean originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
We are looking to hire a creative self-starter who loves, lives, and breathes entertainment, to be our Publicity Coordinator for our local and global originals. Based in Korea, you will be part of stunning storytellers who understand Korea’s entertainment industry with experience working on series and films and want to develop impactful and strategic publicity campaigns. Reporting to the Publicity Lead for Korea, the role requires excellent cross-functional relationships, and the ability to build and maintain strong rapport with internal and external stakeholders across talent, showrunners, partners, and the press.
- Drive innovative publicity campaigns for our Korea originals and our incredible slate of locally relevant shows from all around the world to drive our business in Korea
- Tell creative single title and multi-title storytelling, and outside-the-box campaigns that spark conversations
- Build and maintain great relationships with internal and external stakeholders including reporters, talent representatives, talent/showrunners, and our partners
- Coorindate with XF partners (content, production management, marketing, E&P etc) to consolidate feedbackfor multi-title & slate event (e.g-Tudum, See What’s next)
- Write press releases and editorial plans
- Plan and manage set visits and press conferences
- Assist with talent travel needs
- Update and maintain various publicity related tools, databases and trackers
- Prepare materials for awards & festival submissions
- Manage agency
- 2-5 years of experience in a field of entertainment, PR, studio, agency setting
- Possess a keen understanding of media and have relationships with the press
- Be able and willing to operate in a global environment
- Have experience executing a PR campaign by working well across disciplines
- Be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under deadline and thrive in high energy, fast-paced environment
- Have experience managing agencies, be effective in dealing with talent, talent reps, reporters, and other media influencers
- Fluency in English and Korean required
The Netflix culture attracts talents who exhibit good judgment, innovation, selflessness, courage, impact, candid communication, passion, and curiosity. Read our culture memo (available in Korean). If it resonates with you, maybe you’re the right person to join our team.
A strong believer in our culture. We live by our values, so it's worth learning more about them at jobs.netflix.com/culture.
Marketing, Public Relations, and Writing/Editing
Entertainment, Internet, and Motion Pictures and Film