About DuPont Electronics & Industrial
Our industry-leading innovations, deep materials science expertise, and best-in-class manufacturing make next-generation technology a reality for our customers.
We’re pursuing new technologies and performance materials that enable your designs to be smaller, more complex, more reliable, and more powerful than you could ever imagine. DuPont is a technology leader, serving the semiconductor, circuit board, industrial, display, digital and flexographic printing, healthcare, aerospace, industrial and transportation industries. Every day, we’re solving our customers’ biggest challenges and are honored to be their partner of choice.
Learn more about our Featured solutions here https //www.dupont.com/about/our-businesses.html
Dupont has an exciting and challenging opportunity for R&D Chemist in our Semiconductor Technology (ST) Lithography R&D group in Korea R&D Center located in Dongtan, Korea. The ST Lithography R&D group is a part of the global Dupont Electronic & Display Materials (E&I) R&D organization that is a world leading supplier of electronic materials innovation. ST Lithography R&D closely collaborates with the world leading customers to succeed together in both existing and emerging markets.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Apply expertise in organic synthesis or polymer chemistry/physics to develop ST lithography materials and formulation.
- Apply methodologies, measurement and modeling tools to simulate, characterize, and optimize material functions.
- Resolve technology challenges through focused scientific methodology, multidisciplinary approach and innovative thinking.
- Create and secure intellectual property for DuPont
- Master Degree or Ph.D. (or Post-doc.) in Organic Chemistry, Polymer Science, Chemical Engineering, and Material Science & Engineering
- Verbal and written communication skills including technical writing and presenting in English.
- Effective in team interactions with willingness to learn from peers.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at http //www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.
Research, Analyst, and Information Technology
Chemicals, Biotechnology Research, and Farming