Blackstone’s Real Estate Group offers professionals the chance to work in all aspects of real estate investing and work on multiple transactions at a time. Analysts/Associates are involved with the development, structuring, and financing of transactions and regularly attend both external and internal meetings, negotiations, and due diligence sessions.
- Evaluate and execute real estate investments in Asia-Pacific, with focus in Korea
- Perform in-depth market research of prospective real estate markets in Asia-Pacific
- Perform financial modelling and valuation analyses of prospective investment opportunities in different real estate sectors, including office, shopping malls, warehouses, and hotels
- Perform extensive due diligence on each transaction, including travelling to the properties, meeting with management, coordinating with various advisors, and formulating investment strategies and business plans.
- Prepare written analyses and evaluations of investment opportunities for Blackstone Real Estate Group’s investment committee
- Participate in execution of transactions and both internal and external client meetings
- Assist asset managers in managing current investments, including analyzing potential refinancing and exit opportunities.
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who work well in teams, are highly motivated, intelligent, responsible, have sound judgment, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
The Successful Candidate Must Have
- At least 1-3 year of finance experience, ideally in real estate investment, investment banking or relevant professional experience
- Superior academic achievement
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and handle multiple projects at a time
- A self-starter, but with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Genuine interest in the real estate industry
- Confident and self-aware with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic to persevere; genuine passion for excellence; results-oriented
- Personal and professional integrity
- Advanced user in Excel and PowerPoint
- English and Korean language skills (both written and spoken at a professional level) are required
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete your application, please contact Human Resources at 212-583-5000 (US), +44 (0)20 7451 4000 (EMEA) or +852 3656 8600 (APAC).
Blackstone and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, a sex offense or stalking, or any other classification prohibited by applicable law.
To submit your application please complete the form below. Fields marked with a red asterisk * are required in order to enter into a possible employment contract (although some can be answered "prefer not to say"). Failure to provide this information may compromise the follow-up of your application. When you have finished click Submit at the bottom of this form.
Sales and Management
IT Services and IT Consulting, Computer Software, and Financial Services