- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Revenue Analyst is responsible to utilize skills and knowledge of hotel/property management operations, to contribute to the Revenue Department in maximizing revenue and bottom line profits for the benefit of the property.
- Ideally with a university degree in Hospitality/Tourism management.
- Minimum 1 year work experience as Revenue Coordinator or Revenue Analyst is required.
- Work experience in Reservations would be preferred.
- Strategic orientation, as well as good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Fluent in both Korean and English.
Finance and Sales