Key areas of responsibilities
- Manage key strategic portfolio as the Finance Business Partner
- Liaise with key stakeholders, both financial and non-financial, from end to end perspective
- Prepare, analyze, report and present all aspects of business performance for decision making with insightful and consistent commentary to management team
- Manage regular planning & forecasting and oversee business performance against target
- Oversee/Monitor all financial accounting transactions & functions including AR/AP/Inventory/CoS/Selling expense
- Accountable for monthly closing with coordination between Infosys (Accounting vendor in China/India/Poland/Manila) and AccOps (Philips APAC Accounting Specialist)
- Provide Instruction/Guidance to teams, local and Overseas, based PAP (Philips Accounting Policy)
- Manage cost control vs budget/planning : CoS (Market CoS) and CoO (Cost of Organization)
- Support Internal Audit/External Audit/Internal control
- Master Data Owner of SRC (Authorization to various system & Authorization matrix review and update)
Qualifications & Desired Characteristics
- 6:12 years of experience in functional finance positions
- Rounded financial experience, including solid FP&A and A&IC knowledge
- Good analytical skills
- Convincing communication skills
- Good understanding of relevant tools and systems (SAP)
- Good command of English (this job involves primarily working with APAC)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Sales and Business Development
Hospitals and Health Care