Who’s behind Deel?
We're a global team that loves to build and solve problems, especially when it comes to the world of remote work. Made up of self-driven people spanning 50+ countries, Deel's unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and improving.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we're building the tools to make that a reality. Our market-leading tech, expertise, and, most importantly, the team are crucial. As a whole, we find fulfillment in working together towards our shared mission.
So, why now?
A significant shift has occurred within today's workforce, and with it, business as we know it has drastically changed. At Deel, we see a world without hiring borders, but we needed to find a solution to make it happen. A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer limit how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Along with the quickly accelerating global talent market, Deel exists to stay on top (and ahead) of all things international hiring to help teams hire, manage, pay, and scale their global teams at rocket speed.
As the market leader in international payroll and compliance, Deel's officially raised Series D of $425 million, bringing our valuation to $5.5 billion. There's never been a more exciting time to join the Deel team.
As Sales Development Representative you'll be playing a crucial role of breaking into new accounts and fostering relationships with multiple contacts within all levels of our target customer segments. You understand the impact that you'll create to the bottom line, playing one of the most vital roles in the company. The day-to-day role includes collaboration with the wider sales team, market research to identify new potential customers and leads, and qualification of these leads by learning about their approach to onboarding.
- Drive Deel's growth through inbound and outbound prospecting efforts, generating sales leads that will turn into opportunities and closed business.
- Educate and develop leads through inbound or outbound prospecting via phone calls, emails, events, webinars, and assorted campaigns.
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each lead generation process, supporting marketing activities, prospect touch-points, and the handoff to an Account Executive.
- Generate emails sequences, make cold-calls to map and penetrate accounts.
- Conduct follow-up calls and emails until meetings are set.
- Learn from our well-seasoned sales team and help build out our world-class Sales Playbook and Tech Stack.
- You are fully fluent in Korean and English.
- You have 1+ years of experience as BDR/SDR.
- You are smart and work hard.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit/experience with a strong growth mindset.
- You have a way with words and can write email copy and sequence campaigns that convert.
- You are adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment.
- You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows.
We’d especially love to speak with you if:
- You have worked for an HR or Fintech company.
- You've worked at a fast-growing startup.
- You have previously successfully worked in a remote & distributed team.
- Life changing pre-IPO equity.
- The option of getting paid in digital currency.
- Work from wherever you want; the Deel office, your house or the beach.
- Learning and development budget for books, courses and conferences.
- Remote first working culture and covered remote office space.
- All-expenses paid international company off-sites.
- Have your birthday on us.
- All the latest tech you need.