BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
Philip Morris Korea Inc. we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide. With the huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Support communications to government agencies and external consultants (scientific and regulatory) towards building awareness and support for tobacco harm reduction and improve PMI scientific reputation. Research academic trends and findings that affect the industry and our business, particularly from scientific and health aspects.
- Develop customized messaging by identifying & analyzing regulatory, media trends, key scientific journals and providing solution / key talking points in collaboration with relevant teams, RHQ and OC
- Educate internal stakeholders on science behind PMI's Reduced Risk Product efforts. Develop messaging on Reduced Risk Products to address third party queries and train internal personnel on such messaging. Ensure internal PMK alignment and understanding on Reduced Risk Product science, including indoor air quality, reduced formation, reduced exposure, etc.
- Research key local and international events / conferences opportunities and facilitating company to present state-of-the art PMI science
- Act as a leverage between SE as well as external affairs and Reduced Risk Product department via enriched and enhanced communication skill. Closely work with other teams in EA and other relevant function to achieve scientific validation of Reduced Risk Products, which should be in line with our strategy
- Support developing market-specific scientific engagement objectives and plans. Make the budget plan of SE in communication other teams in EA, control the execution of budget expense, and calculate the balance of accounts of SE
Required Qualifications And Competencies
- 4 - 8 years’ experience in life sciences or pharmaceutical industry
- Majoring in public health, life sciences or medicine preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Competent user of MS office
What We Offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Be able to work in flexible work schedule (half-day Fridays), and receive competitive compensation & benefits including Group life and accident insurance, Welfare card etc.
- Contract Type - Permanent
- Work location - Philip Morris Korea, 10, Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
How To Apply
- Go PMI career site, "www.pmi.com/careers" and set ‘South Korea’ and search for the job
- Click ‘Apply Now’ button and ‘Upload a File’ for new applicants
- Upload your English Resume either in Word or PDF format (merge your files into one file named as your English name, i.e., CV Gildong Hong)
- Fill in basic information such as employment and education
- Create password and submit application
Tobacco and Manufacturing