- In accordance with the Plant Protection Act, an importer shall report to the Animal and Plant Quarantine Agency and accompany a phytosanitary certificate, and cannot import fruits from the prohibited area for import designated by the Minister for Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries. Also, soil or plants with soil adhering thereto, noxious plants, and pests are prohibited for import, so please confirm with the following institutions prior to importation.
- In accordance with the Plant Protection Act, an importer shall file an import declaration of food and etc., with the director of a regional office of FDS, and undergo and pass an inspection on whether the food meets the criteria of food.
- An importer who imported food and etc. for sales (business) shall report a sales (business) of import food etc. to the competent city hall/county office/borough office.
* To confirm whether goods can be imported and for further details and etc., please contact the relevant institutions.
- Animal and Plant Quarantine Agency 031-467-1700, 031-449-0521
- Ministry of Food and Drug Safety customer service 1577-1255