- Production and submission of Local Report to BOK and FSS
- Computation and monitoring of FX position limit and capital for single lending limit on daily basis
- Follow-up and communication of regulatory updates
- Updating SnS mapping and layout of local report according to new requirement by local regulator
- Validating account substantiation (BCT)
- Monitoring of Suspense account, INDIV account, Off-market deals on daily basis
- Daily BS/ FBS preparation
- Calculation and Monitoring of FX position limit and capital for single lending ratio
- Production and submission of daily local report to BOK including BOK reserve report on time with accuracy
- Production and submission of 10-day reports to BOK
Monthly /Quarterly Obligation
- Average BS preparation
- Production and submission of Monthly and Quarterly reports to local regulators on time with accuracy (BOK FX reports, FSS FINSE reports).
- Tax filings – Education tax, Bank levy, VAT support, other business tax payments.
- Monitor and communicate with relevant teams to clear breaks which have impact to local financial.
- Control and substantiation for all E2Ks under SG Seoul on BCT with checking remaining balance on GL and supporting document
Yearly and Occasional obligation
- Enhance and automate local regulatory report into SNS system as part of 3RP controls
- Update procedure and working files for reporting quality improvement
- Back-up other colleagues’ daily or ad-hoc tasks during their leaves
- Ad-hoc reports by local regulators on a timely manner
- Support EOY audit and corporate tax return
This program is expected to commence as early as possible and will be until end of Aug 2022.
Main competencies (technical or behavioral) necessary:
- Sound functional knowledge of the financial products within a Finance division
- Strong analytical mindset. Adaptive and fast to absorb domain knowledge. Attentive to details and capable to maintain global view of the situation.
- Highly motivated and team oriented.
- Good command of English.
- Strong PC skills, in particular Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
SGCIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB is a reference bank specializing in: Euro Capital Markets, Derivatives and Structured Finance. Combining innovation and quality of execution, SG CIB provides corporates, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
SG in Korea
SG opened a branch in 1983 through which it offers a full range of debt, advisory and corporate banking services. Dealing with the top local companies, its primary focus is structured financing, as well as market operations - Foreign Exchange or interest rates.
Accounting/Auditing and Finance
Banking, Financial Services, and Investment Banking